In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen avalanche beacon . We would recommend using Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon + Avalanche Probe as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 avalanche beacon – Our Picks
avalanche beacon Review :
Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon + Avalanche Probe
- BCA Tracker S Avalanche Beacon/Transceiver
- SBD 260cm Aluminum Avalanche Probe
- 3-Antenna Digital Avalanche Beacon
- Includes Harness and Batteries
Backcountry Access Tracker2 Avalanche Beacon One Size, Triple Receiving Antenna
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
Backcountry Access Tracker 4 Avalanche Beacon Transceiver
- Signal Supression and Big Picture Mode
- Includes Harness and Batteries
- Motion-Sensing Auto-Revert
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight 7.6oz (Including Batteries, not harness)
Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon Transceiver
1 used from $269.96
- Simplicity is Speed
- Includes Harness and Batteries
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight 7.2 oz / 205g
Black Diamond Equipment - BD Recon BT Beacon
- Housing with soft-touch contact points for improved ergonomics and handling
- Bluetooth functionality allows user to manage settings and software updates
- Three antennas
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark function for multiple burial scenarios
Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Beacon 2015 B-30000
1 used from $301.50
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 ounces/215 grams, Harness weight: 3.5 oz/100 grams
- Frequency: 457 kHz, Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 50 meters
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms
Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
- The T3 Avalanche Rescue package is great for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment.
- The package comes with our industry leading Tracker3 avalanche transceiver, BCA's extendable B-1 EXT avalanche shovel, and quick deploying Stealth 270 avalanche probe.
- Package pricing on the core equipment you need to stay safe in the backcountry.
Ortovox Zoom+ Avalanche Transceiver w/ RECCO
- Claimed Weight: 200 g
- Antenna: triple
- Analog Range: 40 m
- Digital Range: 40 m
- Recommended Use: avalanche safety, backcountry skiing, snowmobiling
Black Diamond Equipment - BD Guide BT Beacon
1 used from $398.69
- Black Diamond Equipment: Designing and constructing the world's best climbing, skiing & mountain gear since 1957
Top avalanche beacon brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the avalanche beacon from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the avalanche beacon I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
avalanche beacon – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a avalanche beacon. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a avalanche beacon. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your avalanche beacon and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most avalanche beacons fall within the price range of $ 299.95 to $ 434.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon + Avalanche Probe.
If you want something medium range, choose Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon Transceiver. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the avalanche beacon you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
3. The brand
Buying the avalanche beacon from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your avalanche beacon to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a avalanche beacon from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best avalanche beacon?
The best avalanche beacon is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Backcountry Access Tracker S Avalanche Beacon + Avalanche Probe
Are there any good deals on avalanche beacon?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best avalanche beacon and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest avalanche beacon?
Although most of the cheaper avalanche beacon do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Backcountry Access T3 Rescue Package
Where can I buy the avalanche beacon?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best avalanche beacon
We hope you liked the avalanche beacons that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,