In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen combo grills . We would recommend using Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 combo grills – Our Picks
Best combo grills Review
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas) / Model# GBC1793W / Cast iron cooking grids
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim / LP tank not included
Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1" L x 21.8" W x 43.7" H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
Lion Premium Grills 32-Inch Liquid Propane Grill L75000 with Single Side Burner, Eco Friendly Refrigerator, Door and Drawer Combo with 5 in 1 BBQ Tool Set Best of Backyard Gourmet Package Deal
- Lion L75000 32" Liquid Propane Grill features 4 cast stainless steel burners (75,000 total BTUs). Made with 304-16 gauge commercial grade stainless steel and 830 sq. in. of cooking surface.
- Component package deal includes Lion Single Side Burner, Lion Eco Friendly Refrigerator, and Lion Door and Drawer Combo with Towel Rack.
- Gourmet package includes smoker box, grill head canvas cover, rotisserie kit, griddle and griddle remover.
- Package Deal includes a BBQ 5 in 1 Tool Set featuring 17" Spatula, 16" BBQ fork, Basting Brush, Cork Screw, and Rosewood Handle.
Royal Gourmet GD401C 4-Burner Portable Propane Flat Top Gas Grill and Griddle Combo, Black
- Combo Design: Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones, each has 292 sq. inches for cooking, totaling 584 sq. inches of cooking space, over 4 burners with an output of 48,000 BTUs.
- Portable: Easy to assemble within 15 minutes. With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy-moving, it is ideal for cookouts.
- Automatic Ignition System: Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel.
- No Fussy Cleanup: Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup.
- Ample Preparation Spact: Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach.
Royal Gourmet GD4002TB 4-Burner Grill & Griddle Combo, Black
- Grill or Griddle, You Choice: Ceramic-coated griddle plate and cast iron cooking grates are designed for versatile cooking options, such as pancakes, bacon strips, eggs, T-bone steaks, fish fillets and chicken breast.
- Powerful Performance: 4 independently controlled stainless steel burners emit up to 40,000 BTU (10,000 BTU each) performance totally, which evenly distribute heat to 438 sq. in. cooking space for consistent cookout.
- Tailgating Anytime & Anywhere: Portable enough for pickup cooking with 2-in-1 user-friendly combo design for satisfying your different needs and barely need to reassemble for fast and quick barbecue.
- Spark Electronic Ignition: Turn the control knobs anti-clockwise to HIGH position and light up your combo with a simple push of one button at the middle of control panel.
- Easy Cleanup: Equipped with grease management system and ash collection system. Grease tray funnels grease and residues fast into the cup and ash tray collects the flipping ashes, all can be removed for hassle-free cleanup.
PIT BOSS PB1230G Wood Pellet and Gas Combo Grill, Black
- Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker With Gas Grill Combined
- More Than 1,000 Sq.Inches Of Cooking Surface
- Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Dial-In Digital Control Board With Led Read-Out
- Pellet Cooking Temperature Range Of 180° To 500°F
Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Gas Charcoal Grill Combo (Stainless Steel), 742 Sq Inch
- Total 742 square inches bring sufficient cooking space, Gas and charcoal grill combo comes with a heavy duty structure; unfolding side tables on both sides give additional working space
- 3 stainless steel burners are made to last, with 25,500 BTU output which makes contribution to even cooking; A slide-out ash pan under the charcoal grill side offers easy clean-up
- The firebox is made of organic silicone material, tolerant of 600 degree high heat; The combination of 2 casters and 2 wheels realizes convenient movement meanwhile provides a sturdy foundation for grilling
- Constructed of double-layer stainless steel and featured with built-in thermometer, the grill lids perform perfectly in heat resistance and can help maintain the heat well
- Charcoal grill side provides height-adjustable charcoal pan and the air vents, 2 on the lid top and 1 at the front , allowing for the easy control of temperature
Blackstone 1819 Griddle and Charcoal Combo, Black
- Duo Griddle: Charcoal Grill and Burner griddle. Grill Grate Dimensions 16” 15.75”. Griddle Dimensions 17” x 15.7
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top and two industrial strength caster wheels
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Roast Bake Dehydrate Broil and Leave-In Thermometer, with Extra Large Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish
3 used from $179.99
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill with Smart Cook System. The Smart XL grill that sears, sizzles, and crisps. Indoor countertop Grill and Air Fryer
- Perfectly cook food on the inside to your desired doneness and char grill every side with 500F Cyclonic Grilling Technology and the Smart Cook System. 500F cyclonic air and the 500F grill grate combine to give you delicious char grilled marks and flavors
- Smart Cook System—4 smart protein settings, 9 customizable doneness levels, and the Foodi Smart Thermometer enable you to achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button. No more guesswork and no more under or over cooking
- XL Capacity—grill 50% more food than the original Ninja Foodi Grill for delicious family sized meals. Grill grate fits up to 6 steaks, up to 24 hot dogs, mains and sides at the same time, and more
- 6 in 1 indoor grill—Grill your favorite foods to char grilled perfection, or go beyond grilling with 5 additional cooking functions: Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Broil, and Dehydrate
The best combo grills brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the combo grills from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the combo grills I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the combo grills
There are some things you should consider when buying a combo grills. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a combo grills. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your combo grills and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most combo grillss fall within the price range of $ 268.88 to $ 643. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill.
If you want something medium range, choose Royal Gourmet GD401C 4-Burner Portable Propane Flat Top Gas Grill and Griddle Combo, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Gas Charcoal Grill Combo (Stainless Steel), 742 Sq Inch
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the combo grills you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Gas Charcoal Grill Combo (Stainless Steel), 742 Sq Inch
3. The brand
Buying the combo grills from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your combo grills to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a combo grills from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best combo grills?
The best combo grills is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
Are there any good deals on combo grills?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best combo grills and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest combo grills?
Although most of the cheaper combo grills do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Gas Charcoal Grill Combo (Stainless Steel), 742 Sq Inch
Where can I buy the combo grills?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best combo grills
We hope you liked the combo grillss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,