This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best dual gas and charcoal bbq . We would recommend using Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 dual gas and charcoal bbq – Our Picks
Top dual gas and charcoal bbq review
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas) / Model# GBC1793W / Cast iron cooking grids
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim / LP tank not included
Char-Griller 8080 3-Burner Dual Fuel Expandable Gas & Charcoal Outdoor Grill Cover, Black
2 used from $33.86
- Custom BBQ grill cover for the Char-Griller 5050 Duo 3-Burner Dual Function Gas & Charcoal Grill with or without the smoker side fire box
- Made of heavy-duty polyester fabric with PVC lining that helps protect and extend the life of your grill
- Incudes one large weather resistant expandable black outdoor grill cover
- Lightweight yet durable, the fade and tear resistant cover easily slips over your grill protecting it from the sun, rain, and dust season after season
- Dimensions: 29”L x 65”W x 48”H (86”W when expanded)
Onlyfire Professional BBQ Charcoal Smoker Gas Grill Char-Grillers Dia 2" Thermometer (2-Pack) Temperature Gauge
- Case material:18/0 or 18/8 stainless steel. Screw thread type: 5/16-18UNC.
- Dial face: Ø52mm. Stem: Ø5×65mm.
- Dual display: 50℃ to 350℃ and 100℉ to 700℉. Extremely accurate readings.
- Comes with wingnut&washer for mounting. Easy to be assembled.
- Fits for grills of similar dimension of like weber, char-broil, big green egg, kamado joe, primo grill, vision grills, char-grillers, king-griller, broil king, grill dome, pit boss, coyote grills etc. Please check and compare dimensions with your original parts before place order.
Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill - C1HY50NG
- 18 GAUGE, 304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Performance enhancing stainless steel heat control grids minimize flare-ups and distribute heat evenly across the entire surface
- 1200 SQ INCH COOKING SURFACE: 304 stainless steel cooking surface with a double walled canopy and continuously hand-welded grill box with seamless edges
- POWERED BY TWO HIGH PERFORMANCE COYOTE I-BURNERS: The gas grill side delivers up to 40,000 BTUs of cooking power
- ADJUSTABLE FUEL TRAY: A crank assembly allows you to adjust the height and heat of the charcoal
- ADJUSTABLE DAMPERS WITH INTEGRATED WIND GUARD: Control air flow to regulate cooking temperature
iCOVER 65 Inch 600D Heavy-Duty Water Proof Black Canvas BBQ Barbecue Grill Cover for Gas and Charcoal Combination Style Grill G21609 for Brinkmann Char-Broil Nexgrill Char-Griller
- Heavy-duty oxford polyester with water resistant PVC coating and water repellent finish
- The tough fabric provides a powerful defense against any weather
- Easy cleaning and simply hosing with water and the dirt will come off easily
- Velcro closure straps at two sides for better fit and to prevent cover from blowing off, Fits: Charbroil side by side with room for a smoker box attached
- Sized for Brinkmann 3-Burner Dual Function Gas/Charcoal Grill Brinkmann 810-3821-S. Risk free shopping:100% Satisfaction or YOUR money back!No questions asked!!
Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas-and-Charcoal Grill
- Charcoal and gas grill combo with 1260 square inches of cooking space
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with electronic ignition and 3 burners, 12,000 BTU side burner
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control; chrome-plated warming rack
- Stainless-steel heat gauge; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; easy-dump ash pan
- Measures 60" X 25" X 50"
Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
- Quickly and easily converts from a gas grill to charcoal grill without tools.
- Enjoy the speed and convenience of grilling with gas. Get the signature flavors of cooking over charcoal. Do both on one grill.
- 540 square inch total cooking area- 420 square inch primary cooking area and 120 square inch warming rack.
- Durable stainless steel burners provide longevity and porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates are easy to clean.
- 40,000-BTU's spread across three main burners and one 12,000-BTU side burner.
Dyna-Glo DGN576SNC-D Dual Zone Premium Charcoal Grill, X-Large, Stainless
- Removable firebox divider for single or dual cooking zone
- Primary cooking area is 576 square inches
- Secondary cooking area is 240 square inches
- TOTAL cooking area is 816 square inches
- Protect your grill with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model # DG576CC (Sold Separately)
Char-Broil 15202029 Oklahoma Joe's Charcoal/LP Gas/Smoker Combo, Large, Black
- 1,060 total square inch cooking surface
- 750 square inch primary cooking surface in main chamber over porcelain-coated cast iron grates. Number of grates: 6
- 310 square inch cooking surface in firebox chamber
- 3x 12,000 BTU Burners, (36,000 BTU's total) in gas grilling chamber
- 12,000 BTU side burner accommodates charcoal chimney starter
Top dual gas and charcoal bbq brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dual gas and charcoal bbq from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dual gas and charcoal bbq I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the dual gas and charcoal bbq
There are some things you should consider when buying a dual gas and charcoal bbq. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dual gas and charcoal bbq. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dual gas and charcoal bbq and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dual gas and charcoal bbqs fall within the price range of $ 269.98 to $ 435.36. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill.
If you want something medium range, choose Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill – C1HY50NG. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dual gas and charcoal bbq you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
3. The brand
Buying the dual gas and charcoal bbq from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dual gas and charcoal bbq to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dual gas and charcoal bbq from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dual gas and charcoal bbq?
The best dual gas and charcoal bbq is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
Are there any good deals on dual gas and charcoal bbq?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual gas and charcoal bbq and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dual gas and charcoal bbq?
Although most of the cheaper dual gas and charcoal bbq do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Char-Broil Gas2Coal 3-Burner Liquid Propane and Charcoal Hybrid Grill
Where can I buy the dual gas and charcoal bbq?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dual gas and charcoal bbq
We hope you liked the dual gas and charcoal bbqs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,