This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best small gas grill for balcony . We would recommend using Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 small gas grill for balcony – Our Picks
Best small gas grill for balcony Review
Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray
- New (May of 2020) Porcelain Enamel Lid to eliminate any paint peeling or bubbling
- New easy to clean drop through residue removal system allows for grease to drop straight through to the residue tray
- Upgraded 22, 000 BTU/hr. dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling. 500F in just 5 minutes and temps up to 650F overall
- 346 sq. In. Cast iron grilling grate with optional griddle and pizza stone kit
- Compact 21" X 21" (Lid closed) footprint perfect for the Small patio/balcony
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
Weber Q-1200 Green LP Gas Grill, 51070001
3 used from $188.02
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $290.00
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
Fuego F24C Professional Propane Gas Grill
1 used from $248.81
- New (May of 2020) Porcelain Enamel Lid to eliminate any paint peeling or bubbling
- 525 sq. In. Of grilling surface (415 sq. In. Main/ 110 sq. In. Warming) with the ability to grill 20 quarter-pound (4 1/2" dia. ) burgers at once
- Compact 24" x 24" (lid closed) footprint perfect for Small patio/balcony is assembled in less than 30 mines with the use of Only 20 screws
- Combined 26, 500 BTU/hr. Dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling reaches temps of 500F in just 5 minutes and 250f-700f overall temps
- Hinged 45 Degree lid design to prevent reaching over the hot fire and easy to clean drop through residue removal system makes clean up a breeze
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
1 used from $437.40
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Cover is not included | Assembly required
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open – 63" H x 50" W x 32" D | Lid Closed – 45.5" H x 50" W x 24" D | Primary cooking area – 360 square inches | Warming rack area – 90 square inches | Total cooking area – 450 square inches/20.4” W x 17.5” D | Weight – 113.8
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system
Char-Broil 20602109 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Electric Grill, Red
6 used from $143.46
- High-quality electric grilling for convenience without the hassle of gas or charcoal
- Tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even heat and cooks juicier food
- Integrated control knob to adjust temperatures easily
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Removable warming rack for indirect cooking or to keep food warm
Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU: burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- NO ASSEMBLY: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 5 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
- LOCKING LID: The lid latches down allowing for quick and easy transport
Top small gas grill for balcony brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the small gas grill for balcony from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the small gas grill for balcony I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying small gas grill for balcony
There are some things you should consider when buying a small gas grill for balcony. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a small gas grill for balcony. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your small gas grill for balcony and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most small gas grill for balconys fall within the price range of $ 349 to $ 469. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray.
If you want something medium range, choose Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the small gas grill for balcony you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
3. The brand
Buying the small gas grill for balcony from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your small gas grill for balcony to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a small gas grill for balcony from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best small gas grill for balcony?
The best small gas grill for balcony is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray
Are there any good deals on small gas grill for balcony?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best small gas grill for balcony and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest small gas grill for balcony?
Although most of the cheaper small gas grill for balcony do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 Gas Grill | Liquid Propane, 2-Burner | Black
Where can I buy the small gas grill for balcony?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best small gas grill for balcony
We hope you liked the small gas grill for balconys that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,