In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen trackball . We would recommend using Logitech ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse, Easy thumb control, Precision and smooth tracking, Ergonomic comfort design, Windows/Mac, Bluetooth, USB – Graphite as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 trackball – Our Picks
trackball Review :
Logitech ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse, Easy thumb control, Precision and smooth tracking, Ergonomic comfort design, Windows/Mac, Bluetooth, USB - Graphite
- Ergonomic comfort design, relaxed hand and arm: The comfortable, sculpted ergonomic shape naturally fits your hand.
- Smooth thumb control, precise tracking: Great cursor control on any surface. Adjust the cursor speed with Logitech Options software.
- Perfect for tight workspaces: Because the trackball doesn’t move, it’s perfect for tight workspaces and busy desks.
- 2 ways to connect and multi-OS: Connect simply with Bluetooth or the USB receiver and never worry about drop-offs or lag up to a 33 ft (10m) range. Nominal value: 400 dpi
- Plastic parts in ERGO M575 include post consumer recycled plastic (Graphite/Black: 50%, Off-White: 21%). Uses FSC-certified paper for responsible packaging.
Kensington Orbit Trackball Mouse with Scroll Ring (K72337US)
3 used from $23.55
- Optical tracking technology provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen Quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency; The blue 40mm ball has been specially designed with an absolute spherical, hard surface for precise tracking and control
- Unique scroll Ring let you move up and down web pages or documents with ease; ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Detachable Wrist rest softly cushions and cradles the hand and wrist in an ergonomic position for pain-free productivity during extended periods of activity on the computer
- Free downloadable KensingtonWorks software provides a personalized experience, giving you the ability to assign a wide variety of program functions to each of the 2 buttons, as well as adjusting cursor and scrolling speeds
- ChromeOS user can get HID functions for a trackball but will not be able to customize their device through KensingtonWorks.
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse – Ergonomic Design with Sculpted Right-Hand Shape, Compatible with Apple Mac / Microsoft, USB Unifying Receiver, Dark Gray (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used from $35.99
- Stop chasing a mouse around. Your trackball stays in one place and puts control under your thumb, so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver. The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or mouse-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient battery indicator helps to ensure that you'll never be caught off guard. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
- The integrated scroll wheel and easy-to-reach back/forward buttons make control simple, whether you're web surfing on a laptop or navigating a home-theater PC.
Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse ? Adjustable Ergonomic Design, Control and Move Text/Images/Files Between 2 Windows and Apple Mac Computers (Bluetooth or USB), Rechargeable, Graphite, black
3 used from $74.79
- Ergonomic sculpted design - unique adjustable hinge allows you to customize the trackball angle from 0 to 20 degrees for a more natural, comfortable hand position, and reduced muscle strain
- Cross-computer control- game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 2 computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity- use with up to 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Rechargeable battery- up to 70 days of power on a single charge; Nominal value : 380 dpi
- Precision scroll-wheel - tilt and middle click wheel allows for precise scrolling and other Convenient controls such as horizontal scrolling
Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball Mouse – Wired USB Ergonomic Mouse for Computers, with 4 Programmable Buttons, Dark Gray
4 used from $18.00
- TRACKBALL COMFORT - Sculpted ambidexterous shape supports your right or left hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS - Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons
- ZERO SETUP REQUIRED - Flexible wired connectivity means you just plug the cable into your USB or PS/2 port - it works right out of the box.
- PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS - Configure the buttons to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos
- BUILT BY LOGITECH - This mouse comes with the quality and design we’ve built into more than a billion mice, more than any other manufacturer. System Requirements: Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10|USB port|CD-ROM drive|Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse (K72359WW) Black, 3.5" x 6.1" x 8"
17 used from $49.87
- Large 55mm ball design and Diamond Eye optical tracking for precise cursor control; Patented scroll ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease
- Detachable, ergonomic wrist rest supports hand and wrist for improved comfort; Ambidextrous design
- Customizable 4-button design, scroll speed and cursor speed via KensingtonWorks software
- Connects wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth 4. 0LE or with the USB dongle using 2. 4Ghz wireless; Auto-sleep helps conserve battery life
- Compatible with Windows (7, 8, 8. 1, and 10), macOS (10. 8 and later), and Chrome (OS 44 and later); 3 year and lifetime technical support
Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball (Black)
2 used from $40.00
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Wireless Operating Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- Movement Detection: Optical
- Movement Resolution: 2000 dpi
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used from $29.40
- Trackball comfort: sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*battery Life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- For Windows or Mac OS: robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. Away
- Trackball comfort: sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
ELECOM Wired / Wireless / Bluetooth Finger-Operated Trackball Mouse, 8-Button Function with Smooth Tracking, Precision Optical Gaming Sensor (M-DPT1MRBK)
1 used from $52.73
- ☑️《OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY》The ELECOM "DEFT PRO" trackball provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
- ☑️《FUNCTIONAL 8 BUTTONS》It is very easy to move in any direction. It comes with 8 physical buttons on the device and the two extra buttons are the scrollwheel tilting. This allows you to better match your gaming experience, be it MMORPGs, or first-person shooters.
- ☑️《DPI CURSOR》Designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. The DPI button can easily change between 500, 1000 and 1500 DPI, making the movements of your cursor faster or slower.
- ☑️《EASY MAINTENANCE》The ball rolls on three 2.5 mm large artificial ruby ball bearings. They are extremely smooth and the relatively large size prevents dust and dirt from clogging them. So you don’t have to clean the ball bearings too often. The ball is held in place by the ball bearings, but can easily be popped out of the device, by pushing it through the hole in the bottom and it can be easily cleaned.
- ☑️《PRODUCT DETAILS》System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later (Horizontal scrolling function is not working in Windows RT8.1), macOS 10.13 or later, Size: W3.6"(91.4mm) X L5.3"(133.4mm) X H2.3"(57.3mm), Wire Length:59icnh(1.5m), Ball Size:44m, Weight: 5.7oz(without battery), DPI: 500/1000/1500 count (switchable), Connectivity: wired / wireless / bluetooth, 1 X AA battery(Included)- Battery Remaining Light Lamp equipped.
The popular trackball brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the trackball from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the trackball I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the trackball
There are some things you should consider when buying a trackball. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a trackball. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your trackball and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most trackballs fall within the price range of $ 49.99 to $ 44.15. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Logitech ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse, Easy thumb control, Precision and smooth tracking, Ergonomic comfort design, Windows/Mac, Bluetooth, USB – Graphite.
If you want something medium range, choose Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse ? Adjustable Ergonomic Design, Control and Move Text/Images/Files Between 2 Windows and Apple Mac Computers (Bluetooth or USB), Rechargeable, Graphite, black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball (Black)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the trackball you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball (Black)
3. The brand
Buying the trackball from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your trackball to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a trackball from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best trackball?
The best trackball is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Logitech ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse, Easy thumb control, Precision and smooth tracking, Ergonomic comfort design, Windows/Mac, Bluetooth, USB – Graphite
Are there any good deals on trackball?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best trackball and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest trackball?
Although most of the cheaper trackball do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball (Black)
Where can I buy the trackball?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best trackball
We hope you liked the trackballs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,