In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen travel electric guitars . We would recommend using Hofner 6 String Shorty Electric Travel Guitar-Purple w/Gig Bag, Right Handed, (HCT-SH-PU-O) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 travel electric guitars – Our Recommendations
Best travel electric guitars Review
Hofner 6 String Shorty Electric Travel Guitar-Purple w/Gig Bag, Right Handed, (HCT-SH-PU-O)
- Travel Guitar
- Full Scale Neck
- Hot Humbucking Pickup
- 24.7" Scale
- Comes With Gig Bag
Asmuse Foldable Travel Headless Electric Guitar with Built In Headphone Jack Full-Scale Overhead Guitar ALP AD-80 Ultra-Light Portable and Rechargeable with USB Cable and Gig Bag
- ∮ Headless design---headless with locking nut, to protect the guitar strings, so It’s not easy to slip out of tune.
- ∮Foldable body---The folding size is much smaller than the regular electric guitar, it’s portable and convenient for travel or performance. When you unfold it, It becomes a full-scale electric guitar! You can enjoy playing!
- ∮ Silent Design---Built-in headphone amplifier and rechargeable battery which can work for 8 hours. You can play on the train or in the hotel, or anywhere you don’t want to disturb other people.
- ∮Special Modular Bridge---It’s easier for upgrading and replacement. It matches most electric guitar strings in the market, you don’t need to take time to buy customized strings.
- ∮CNC Processing---The Aluminum body looks so cool and most important, it’s more durable.
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Full 24 3/4" Scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 2 lbs. 15 oz. & 28" Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a Traveler piezo pickup with standard 1/4" Output
- Includes Gig Bag
Traveler Guitar Guitar 6 String Travelcaster Deluxe Electric, Right, Gloss Black/Black, Full (TCD BKG)
- Full 25 1/2" Scale Guitar
- 5 lbs. 3 oz. And 33 3/4" long
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo with steel saddles
- Poplar body, maple neck and Indian Laurel fretboard with bone nut
- Deluxe Gig Bag included
CAHAYA Electric Guitar Bag Gig Bag 6mm Padding Backpack Padded Soft Guitar Case Black CY0226
- Lightweight Portable Gig Bag for Electric Guitars: bag dimension 40.9”x14.7”x2.7”, upper bout 11.8”, lower bout 14.7”, fits for 40 inch Electric Guitars. NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- 6mm Padding Throughout: This black CAHAYA padded electric guitar bag focus on basic storage and carrying need, defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Guitar Neck Strap: durable neck strap secures guitar in place, reinforced interior cloth at headstock resist daily wear and makes this bag last longer.
- Large Front Pocket: hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone as well as small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Straps + 2 Convenient Grip Handles: provide multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
Martin Steel String Backpacker Travel Guitar with Bag
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Tonewood Back and Sides
- Unique Contour Neck Shape
- Features 24-Inch Scale Length
- Features 15 Frets
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Solid-Body Electric Guitar (ULE MPS),Maple
- Full 24 3/4" Scale electric travel Guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 3 lbs. 2 oz. & 28" Long!
- One-piece Eastern American hard Maple neck-through-body design
- Features a dual-rail humbucker pickup
- Includes Gig Bag
LAVA ME 2 Carbon Fiber Guitar with Effects 36 Inch Acoustic Electric Travel Guitar with Bag Picks and Charging Cable (Freeboost-Black)
- The World’s Leading Unibody Guitar: One-piece injection moulded technology makes LAVA ME 2 more comfortable to hold, gives it excellent acoustic performance. LAVA ME 2 can offer a loud, wide range frequency tone with its 36 inches body. It weights just 3.7 pounds. Even lighter than most of the laptops.
- Play with Effects without Plugging In: The FreeBoost Technology on the L2 pickups uses rear surface of the LAVA ME as a speaker. Turn on the pickups anywhere anytime, you can freely play with reverb, delay, chorus without an amp. Percussion Effect: The L2 Pickup is now enabled with percussion sound receiving mic. It enhances and embellishes the percussion sound no matter if it is used with or without plugging it in.
- Works on Different Conditions: The Super AirSonic carbon fiber material can adapt to temperatures between -4°F~176°F. Humidity from 10% to 90%. LAVA ME 2 would works for you all the time no matter if you are in desert or a polar area.
- A New Level of Playing Experience: The idea of the FlyNeck is to design & build the most comfortable intuitive guitar neck possible. The geometry shape of the FlyNeck was designed by tracking the different forces of shifting positions while players are playing.
- Comes with: 1 x Ideal Bag 2, 1 x Ideal Pick Mix, 1 x Charging Cable.
Traveler Guitar 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Gloss Black, (ULES BKGMP)
- Full 24 3/4" scale electric travel guitar
- Only 3 lbs. 2 oz. and 28" long
- Vintage voiced single coil pickup with standard 1/4" output
- Fits in airline overhead bins
- Includes gig bag and detachable lap rest
Top travel electric guitars brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the travel electric guitars from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the travel electric guitars I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying travel electric guitars
There are some things you should consider when buying a travel electric guitars. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a travel electric guitars. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your travel electric guitars and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most travel electric guitarss fall within the price range of $ 179.99 to $ 349.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Hofner 6 String Shorty Electric Travel Guitar-Purple w/Gig Bag, Right Handed, (HCT-SH-PU-O).
If you want something medium range, choose Traveler Guitar Guitar 6 String Travelcaster Deluxe Electric, Right, Gloss Black/Black, Full (TCD BKG). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Solid-Body Electric Guitar (ULE MPS),Maple
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the travel electric guitars you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Solid-Body Electric Guitar (ULE MPS),Maple
3. The brand
Buying the travel electric guitars from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your travel electric guitars to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a travel electric guitars from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best travel electric guitars?
The best travel electric guitars is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Hofner 6 String Shorty Electric Travel Guitar-Purple w/Gig Bag, Right Handed, (HCT-SH-PU-O)
Are there any good deals on travel electric guitars?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best travel electric guitars and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest travel electric guitars?
Although most of the cheaper travel electric guitars do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Solid-Body Electric Guitar (ULE MPS),Maple
Where can I buy the travel electric guitars?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best travel electric guitars
We hope you liked the travel electric guitarss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,