In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen water soluble fabric pens . We would recommend using LEONIS 5 Water Erasable Marking Pens Blue [ 78008 ] as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 water soluble fabric pens – Our Choices
Top water soluble fabric pens review
LEONIS 5 Water Erasable Marking Pens Blue [ 78008 ]
- VIBRANT INK COLOR appearing on most light-colored fabrics and some dark-colored fabrics depending on the texture and darkness
- SHARP AND FIRM PEN TIP allows you to draw precise lines with every stroke. Our felt pen tip can hold its shape and ability to distribute ink smoothly for your entire use.
- EASILY REMOVEABLE by using a damp cloth or washing with water, leaving no trace behind
- EXCELLENT DURABILITY despite the smaller than average size to get you through several sewing projects
- EXTREMELY COMPACT SIZE enables our sewing fabric markers to fit perfectly into a standard sewing craft box and the likes, convenient for storage and travel
D&D Fabric Marking Pens, 4 Color Water Soluble Ink for Quilting, Dressmaking, Sewing Marking & Tracing Tools (4-Pack)
- The writing effect is best on the fabric, and the lighter color will be less obvious on other items. If you want to write on materials other than fabric, please buy with caution. If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will solve it as soon as possible
- Purple & pink pen : 1-7 days disappear, or use water to wipe them off immediately
- Blue & white pen : writing trace does not disappear automatically, but it can easily and quickly erasable by water
- let you mark on various colors of fabrics, or to color-code marks to indicate different stitches or thread colors
- 4 color set Includes purple, white, blue and pink disappearing pens all of your crafts projects
Clover 5013 Chacopen Water Soluble Blue with Eraser
- The Package Length of the Product is: 1.0"L
- The Package Width of the Product is: 1.0"W
- The Package Height of the Product is: 1.0"H
- The Item Package Weight of the Product is: 1.0 lb
Dritz 700 The Fine Line Marking Pen, Water Erasable, Blue
- The pin-point tip allows you to make a very fine - thin bright blue line
- Lines are easily removed with plain water
- Ideal for sewing, quilting, embroidery, and crafts
- For marking light fabric
Water Soluble Disappearing Pen，4 Pcs Ink Fabric Marker Pen with 24 Refills, for Tailor's Chalk Pens Quilting Fabric Chalks Pencil Craft DIY Dressmaking Sewing
- 8 Colors: Silver, Black, Green, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Rose, Red, to Meet the Various Needs of Your Mark, Long-Term Use.
- Can be Used in Different Scenes, Cross Stitch Draw Grid On Fabric, Temporary Fabric Marker, Cloth.
- Water Soluble Disappearing Pen Refill, Washed blister for About 30 Minutes, the Mark Will Disappear Immediately, Leaving No Mark, No Bad Effect on Your Fabric
- For Cross Stitch ,PU Leather,Fabric ,Temporary fabric marker,DIY Sewing Supplies, is a Good Partner
- Package : 4 Pcs Water Soluble Disappearing Pens + 24 pcs Refill (3 Pcs for Each Color)
Andaa 10 Pcs Water Soluble Marking Pen,Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker Pen,Disappearing Ink Pen for Sewing Creating Washable Art and Lettering,Temporary Marking for Cloth (Seven Color, 7 PCS)
- Pink Pen--Water Erasable Pen,1-7 Day Disappear, Or Use Water To Wipe Them Off Immediately Or Can Be Removed With Water,Damp Cloth,Or Sponge
- Blue Pen--Smooth Roller Ball Point Pen,Disappears Spontaneously,And/Or Easily And Quickly Erasable With Water Or Eraser,Great For Any Sewing And Craft Project
- Green Pen--Fabric Pens,Invisible Ink Pen,Can Write On Any Surface,Especially Use For Dress Marking,Shoe Marking,Handicraft,Embroidery,Cross Stitch,Patchwork,Needlework And Artificial Flowers,Etc
- Purple Pen--Fabric Marker Pen Used For Dressmaking, Crafts, Quilting, Embroidery And Temporary Line Markings. Ink Is Erasable Easily And Quickly By Water, Making Great Convenience For Your Projects.
- Dark Blue Pen--Perfect For School,Office,Family Use.Great Gift For Your Kids, Friend Or Personal Collection;Erasable Marking Pen Size Is Approx. 15 Cm/ 5.9 Inches In Length,1 Cm/ 0.39 Inch In Diameter
12 PACK Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Air Water Erasable Pen/ Fabric Marker/ Temporary Marking/ Auto-Vanishing Pen for Cloth (Blue)
- Top Quality, Great Value!!
- This water-soluble disappearing ink keeps your marks visible only while you need to see them.
- Time to disappear: Pink pen 1-7 days disappear,or use water to wipe them off immediately.
- Purple pen - 2 to 14 days automatically fade or use water to wipe them off immediately. automatically fade or use water to wipe them off immediately.
- Blue pen - use water to wipe them off immediately.
Water Soluble Marking Pen, Blue
1 used from $2.02
- Water soluble marking pen is perfect for marking on fabric for any sewing and craft project
- Can be removed with water, damp cloth, or sponge
- Do not iron over marks or launder item before removing them with water
- Not recommended for dry clean only fabrics
- Packaging may vary
DMC Embroidery Transfer Pen, Blue
- The pen has a non-permanent, blue ink that allows for easy transfer of designs onto fabric
- Ink is removable by using a damp cloth or cold water
- Works well on light and medium colored fabrics
- Made in France
Top water soluble fabric pens brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the water soluble fabric pens from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the water soluble fabric pens I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the water soluble fabric pens
There are some things you should consider when buying a water soluble fabric pens. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a water soluble fabric pens. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your water soluble fabric pens and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most water soluble fabric penss fall within the price range of $ 9.99 to $ 9.88. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the LEONIS 5 Water Erasable Marking Pens Blue [ 78008 ].
If you want something medium range, choose Dritz 700 The Fine Line Marking Pen, Water Erasable, Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the 12 PACK Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Air Water Erasable Pen/ Fabric Marker/ Temporary Marking/ Auto-Vanishing Pen for Cloth (Blue)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the water soluble fabric pens you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is 12 PACK Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Air Water Erasable Pen/ Fabric Marker/ Temporary Marking/ Auto-Vanishing Pen for Cloth (Blue)
3. The brand
Buying the water soluble fabric pens from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your water soluble fabric pens to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a water soluble fabric pens from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best water soluble fabric pens?
The best water soluble fabric pens is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is LEONIS 5 Water Erasable Marking Pens Blue [ 78008 ]
Are there any good deals on water soluble fabric pens?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best water soluble fabric pens and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest water soluble fabric pens?
Although most of the cheaper water soluble fabric pens do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on 12 PACK Disappearing Ink Marking Pen, Air Water Erasable Pen/ Fabric Marker/ Temporary Marking/ Auto-Vanishing Pen for Cloth (Blue)
Where can I buy the water soluble fabric pens?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best water soluble fabric pens
We hope you liked the water soluble fabric penss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,