In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen interconnected smoke alarms . We would recommend using X-Sense 10 Years Battery Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, Large Silence Button, XP01-W, 3-Pack as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 interconnected smoke alarms – Our Choices
Best interconnected smoke alarms Review
X-Sense 10 Years Battery Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, Large Silence Button, XP01-W, 3-Pack
- ENTIRE HOUSE NOTIFICATION: If one alarm goes off, all other interlinked alarms will follow suit, alerting you to danger regardless of where you are
- WIDE COVERAGE FOR FULL HOME PROTECTION: Interlinks with up to 24 X-Sense smoke, CO, or combination alarms in a network, ensuring your entire house is fully protected
- 2-IN-1 PROTECTION: Built with a photoelectric smoke sensor and an electrochemical CO sensor to protect your home from 2 potentially deadly threats
- BUILT-IN 10-YEAR BATTERY: Uninterrupted 24/7 monitoring with a 10-year sealed lithium battery, freeing you from frequent battery replacement
- WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICES: 60-day money-back guarantee, 5-year warranty, and lifetime customer support; feel free to contact us if you have any problems
[Upgraded Version] X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Smoke Detector Fire Alarm with Over 820 feet Transmission Range, XS01-WR Link+, 6-Pack
- Know from Anywhere: When one alarm is triggered, all interlinked smoke alarms will sound, so you and your family can hear the alarm from anywhere in your home; an intelligent locating function allows you to quickly locate the source of the fire, giving you every extra life-saving second to control the fire or evacuate
- Wide Coverage for Full Home Protection: Featuring a relay function that extends transmission range, this radio-interlinked alarm can be interconnected with up to 24 smoke alarms to create a smart home network with no blind spots, even on different floors or in the basement and garage
- Easy to Install, Interconnect, and Operate: This mini smoke alarm can be quickly installed onto any wall or ceiling without hardwiring; simply press the test/silence button to interconnect your wireless smoke alarms (the alarms in one multi-pack have already been interconnected); easy to test the alarm regularly or silence false alarms (e.g., cooking fumes) with a simple push
- 5-Year Replaceable Battery & Self-Check: The battery supports 5-year continuous use and can be easily replaced by yourself; a low-battery warning lets you know when it’s time to replace the battery
- Worry-Free After-Sales Services: All X-Sense smoke alarms come with a 60-day money-back guarantee, a 5-year warranty, and lifetime customer support with one working day; clear, easy-to-follow instructions are included for convenience; feel free to contact us if you have any questions
First Alert Wireless Interconnected Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combo Alarm with Voice and Location, SC500-3
1 used from $111.80
- Battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Connects multiple alarms together for wireless safety network
- Voice alarm gives clear indication of where the problem is located
- Features photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor
- One button silences a false alarm and tests the unit
X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Smoke Detector Fire Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, SD19-W, Pack of 6
- Detection Anywhere: Features wireless interconnection so that if one alarm is triggered, they all go off, and they stay connected using radio frequency with a transmission range over 820 ft (250 m) in the open air
- Ready to Use: The multi-pack detectors have already been connected for instant use, and you can connect up to 24 Link+ wireless alarms at a time
- Customizable Wireless Network: For a customized network, add new devices to the existing network, or disconnect the devices and create multiple networks
- Battery Powered Smoke Alarm: Built with a 10-year sensor and powered by a sealed 10-year lithium battery that doesn’t need to be replaced
- Premium Quality Material: This smoke detector is made from an upgraded premium material that is durable, corrosion-resistant, and flame-retardant
First Alert SA511CN2-3ST Wireless Interconnected Smoke Alarm with Voice Location, Battery Operated, 2 Pack
6 used from $62.55
- Help keep your family safe with these battery operated smoke alarms that wirelessly interconnect with each other and other First Alert enabled alarms so that all sound when one is activated, creating a home safety network; comes in a pack of 2 alarms
- Voice alarm with 11 programmable locations tells you where the danger is so you can choose the best evacuation route; Loud, 85-decibel siren sounds to alert you to danger
- Equipped with photoelectric smoke sensor optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires; Helps minimize the number of false alarms
- Battery powered alarm requires no rewiring for installation and provides continued monitoring even if there's a power failure; use with Polaroid AA batteries for best results
- Wirelessly connect upto 18 first alert enabled alarms for the maximum in whole home protection; includes test/silence button, low battery warning, end of life timer
X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector with LCD Display & 10-Year Battery, Over 820 ft Transmission Range, SC07-W, Pack of 6
- HEAR AN ALARM FROM ANYWHERE: If one alarm detects smoke or dangerous CO levels, all wireless interconnected units will activate, ensuring the earliest possible warning
- WIDE COVERAGE FOR FULL HOME PROTECTION: Up to 24 X-Sense Link+ devices can be interconnected to create a wireless safety network for your entire house
- 2-IN-1 PROTECTION: Equipped with both a photoelectric smoke sensor and an electrochemical CO sensor to provide reliable protection against both smoke and CO
- BUILT-IN 10-YEAR BATTERY: Features a built-in 10-year lithium battery, so you’ll never need to worry about replacing batteries during the lifetime of the unit
- INFORMATIVE LCD: Displays real-time CO levels from 30–999 ppm (parts per million) taken from the surrounding air, as well as battery level and working status
X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, 10-Year Battery Powered Fire and CO Alarm, SC06-W, Pack of 6
- 2-in-Protection: This combination detector protects against both smoke and carbon monoxide
- Wireless Interconnection: When one alarm sounds, all alarms will go off
- 10-year Sealed Battery: This wireless alarm features a 10-year lithium battery and will give a low battery warning
- Test/Silence Button: The single push of a button will either test or silence all units in the system
- Full Home Coverage: Link up to 24 Link+ wireless smoke alarms, CO alarms, and combination alarms for maximum home protection
X-Sense 10-Year Battery Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Display, Dual Sensor Smoke CO Alarm Complies with UL 217 & UL 2034 Standards, Auto-Check, SC01, 5-Pack
- 10-Year Battery & 10-Year Sensor: This smoke and carbon monoxide alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery, saving on energy while remaining eco-friendly; saves you from constantly having to change batteries; an end-of-life signal will let you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety
- Practical LCD Display: Clearly indicates real-time carbon monoxide (CO) concentration in the surrounding air, as well as the remaining battery life and working status of the alarm; if a CO concentration of 30-999 ppm exists for a certain time period, the screen will be backlit blue, and the LED indicator will flash red 4 times every 5.8 seconds
- 2-in-1 Accurate, Reliable & Highly Sensitive Alarm: Equipped with both photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor that work independently of each other; every second counts; detects both fast and slow-burning fires, and instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected while minimizing false alarms; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit
- Simple to Use: Test/Silence button enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur; malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm; in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will sound throughout your entire home, instantly alerting the entire household, even those in sleep
- Quick & Easy Installation with Guaranteed Quality: Requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket, screws and anchor plugs; certified to meet the UL 217 & UL 2034 safety standards for your peace of mind and absolute confidence in our product
Kidde AC Hardwired Interconnect Smoke Alarm with Hush I12040 (4-Units)
- Hush feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms
The popular interconnected smoke alarms brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the interconnected smoke alarms from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the interconnected smoke alarms I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the interconnected smoke alarms
There are some things you should consider when buying a interconnected smoke alarms. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a interconnected smoke alarms. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your interconnected smoke alarms and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most interconnected smoke alarmss fall within the price range of $ 99.99 to $ 229.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the X-Sense 10 Years Battery Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, Large Silence Button, XP01-W, 3-Pack.
If you want something medium range, choose X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Smoke Detector Fire Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, SD19-W, Pack of 6. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, 10-Year Battery Powered Fire and CO Alarm, SC06-W, Pack of 6
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the interconnected smoke alarms you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, 10-Year Battery Powered Fire and CO Alarm, SC06-W, Pack of 6
3. The brand
Buying the interconnected smoke alarms from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your interconnected smoke alarms to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a interconnected smoke alarms from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best interconnected smoke alarms?
The best interconnected smoke alarms is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is X-Sense 10 Years Battery Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Over 820 ft Transmission Range, Large Silence Button, XP01-W, 3-Pack
Are there any good deals on interconnected smoke alarms?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best interconnected smoke alarms and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest interconnected smoke alarms?
Although most of the cheaper interconnected smoke alarms do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on X-Sense Wireless Interconnected Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector, 10-Year Battery Powered Fire and CO Alarm, SC06-W, Pack of 6
Where can I buy the interconnected smoke alarms?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best interconnected smoke alarms
We hope you liked the interconnected smoke alarmss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,