This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best ion slide scanners . We would recommend using ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner with SD Card as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 ion slide scanners – Our Choices
Best ion slide scanners Review
ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner with SD Card
7 used from $53.71
- Scans your pictures, slides and negatives to the included SD card --no computer needed!
- High-resolution scanning keeps your photos looking great for pristing archival
- Works with 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, and 3x5, 4x6, and 5x7-inch pictures
- High-resolution 5.1 MP scanner with up to 2500 DPI
- Color screen for viewing your pictures
Ion SLIDES2PC 35mm Photo Negative and Slide Converter to PC
3 used from $63.89
- Tranfers 35mm negatives and slides to PC or notebook quickly and easily
- Print, edit or archive photo collection with quick and easy scanning software
- 5MP hi-res full-color scanning with 1-touch instant scan
- Fixed focus range and auto exposure/color balance with high-quality 4 glass optical element
- Includes USB connection and software
ION Film 2 SD | 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner with SD Card (5 Megapixel sensor)
4 used from $62.19
- Scans your slides and negatives to the included SD card --no computer needed!
- High-resolution 5 megapixel scanning keeps your images looking great for pristine archival
- Works with 35mm negatives and 35mm slides in black & white or color!
- Color screen for previewing your scans
- Video output for viewing on an external video monitor
Ion ISC31 iPics 2 Go Photo Slide and Negative Scanner for iPhone 4/4S
1 used from $14.99
- High-resolution picture scanning with your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S
- Works with 35mm negatives, slides, and both 3x5 and 4x6-inch pictures
- Includes a powerful editing app for converting slides and negatives into sharable photos
- Free app includes Facebook button for instant sharing
- Top platform holds iPhone 4 at optimal height and automatically positions camera
ION Film 2 SD Plus | Hi-Res 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner with SD card (14 Megapixel sensor)
- Ultra-high-resolution 14 megapixel scanner
- Transfers your slides and negatives directly onto an SD card (included)
- Standalone operation-no computer necessary!
- USB port for optional connection to computer (cable included)
- Works with iPad via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
ION OMNI SCAN Stand-Alone Image and Slide Scanner
- Standalone slide & film scanner
- Scans all color or monochrome 35mm negatives &mounted slides
- Converts images to digital JPEG files to easily organize, view & share
- 9 megapixel & 5 megapixel modes for up to3648 x 2736 scans
- Full-color LCD screen for viewing converted pictures
PlatinumPower USB Charging Data Sync Transfer Cable Cord For ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
- Brand new high quality USB 2.0 cable
- 100% compatibility guaranteed
- Lifetime Cable Replacement Warranty!
- Orders Ship Within 1 Business Day!
- Length: 3 Ft.
Film Scanner and Slide Digitizer - All in 1 22MP Slide Digital Film Slide Scanner, Image Converter, Compatible w/ Super-8 Film, 126 KPK Film, Converts 35mm Slides and Negatives - Pyle PSCNPHO32
- FILM CONVERTER: The film scanner allows you to create digital image files from your old slides and film. The digital scanner is compatible with negatives, slides, and film
- IMPROVES IMAGE QUALITY: The slide scanner has built-in image interpolation that can improve image quality to 22 megapixels. Also included is automatic exposure and color balance adjustment
- COMPATIBILITY: The film converter is compatible with 35mm slides & negatives, 135 film, 126 KPK film, 110 film, and super-8 film stills. Also compatible with Mac and PC
- IMAGE PREVIEW: The film slide converter has a 2.4" digital LCD display for preview, simply use the TV output to connect and preview on your TV. Save your images via SD memory card reader port
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT: The film to digital scanner also provides a multi-language support for film slide scanner user across the globe. It comes in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
The popular ion slide scanners brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the ion slide scanners from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the ion slide scanners I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best ion slide scanners
There are some things you should consider when buying a ion slide scanners. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ion slide scanners. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ion slide scanners and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ion slide scannerss fall within the price range of $ 298 to $ 7.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner with SD Card.
If you want something medium range, choose Ion ISC31 iPics 2 Go Photo Slide and Negative Scanner for iPhone 4/4S. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PlatinumPower USB Charging Data Sync Transfer Cable Cord For ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ion slide scanners you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PlatinumPower USB Charging Data Sync Transfer Cable Cord For ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
3. The brand
Buying the ion slide scanners from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ion slide scanners to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ion slide scanners from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ion slide scanners?
The best ion slide scanners is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner with SD Card
Are there any good deals on ion slide scanners?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best ion slide scanners and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ion slide scanners?
Although most of the cheaper ion slide scanners do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PlatinumPower USB Charging Data Sync Transfer Cable Cord For ION Pics 2 SD | Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
Where can I buy the ion slide scanners?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ion slide scanners
We hope you liked the ion slide scannerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,