This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best long ice packs . We would recommend using Ice Pack (5″x18″ Size) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 long ice packs – Our Picks
Top long ice packs review
Ice Pack (5"x18" Size)
- Stays flexible when frozen!
- Stays cold longer!
- Strong, durable and Reusable!
- Instructions printed directly on pack!
- Non Toxic and Latex free!
Reusable Ice Packs – (2 Pack) – Ice Packs for Injuries - Comfortable & Soft Touch Gel Compress & Cold Packs for Injuries and Pain Relief - Great for Rehabilitation & Therapy from Injuries
- Design – Crafted from durable nylon and vinyl fabric and filled with non-toxic gel. These gel pack cold compress ice packs are soft to the touch but durable enough to be used dozens of times. The packs gently provides soothing cold therapy and stay pliable during treatment. Won’t turn into an immovable hard brick like most standard ice packs. These cold gel ice pack for injuries each are 10.5 inches long X 4.75 inches wide and less than 1 inch think. Each weighs approximately 0.5 lbs. You will r
- Versatile – Great for use on nearly any body part including: shoulder, upper / lower back, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, rotator cuff, head, eye, perineal, ankle and foot. Useful for common conditions, including: wisdom teeth surgery, torn ACL / MCL, broken bone, fever, bruise, sprain, strain, hernia, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis and shin splints. Useful for a variety of sports athletes, including: football, soccer, running, gymnastics, swimming, golf, tennis, baseball and basketball.
- Pain Relief & Therapy – Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief for aches and pains between refreezing. Simply place the gel packs in the freezer between uses and it will be ready to use again in 20-30 minutes. Apply immediately after an injury to control swelling and inflammation of soft tissue. Provides instant pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage muscle and joint swelling.
- Fabric Storage Bag and Cover - This 2-pack of cold gel packs comes in a handy fabric storage bag. Made from durable polyester and featuring a drawstring closure. Store the cold body ice packs in the freezer with this bag or use it for travel. This bonus storage bag is our gift to you!
- Trusted – Cold Packs are recommended the most by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Manufactured and sold by a US company that has been doing business for 40 years. Purchasing a Thrive Brand gel cold pack ensures a safe and regulated product. Every Thrive Brand product is backed by a no questions asked one-year warranty.
Magicgel Back Pain Relief Gel Pack: Hot or Cold Ice Packs for Back Injuries - Reusable (Relief for Lower Lumbar, Sciatic Nerve, Degenerative Disc Disease, Coccyx, Tailbone Pain)
- ✅ - Spinal therapists recommend using heat and cold packs for therapy as the best way to reduce inflammation. The Magic Gel pad and strap provides compression designed specifically for upper and lower back injuries.
- ✅ - The gel packs contour around your midriff and sides around the waist and attaches with velcro. Can be used on the hip, across the back of the torso, the belly and more. The neoprene is breathable so it doesn't cause any itching, and you can wear it direct against the skin or with clothes.
- ✅ : Medical studies have shown a cold pack boosts healing and accelerates recovery times. If you are recovering from surgery, struggling with general aches and pains or have spinal or cervical discomfort - this pack and wearable brace will speed up your recovery time and reduce pain.
- ✅ - With the thickest viscosity gel, the pack remains pliable straight from the freezer. The flexibility allows the pack to contour around your back and sit against the specific area that is causing you discomfort. Furthermore, you'll find we have the CE mark and are registered with the FDA for your piece of mind.
- ✅ , : For muscle spasms and treatments we recommend warm/hot use. The gel packs can be warmed in the microwave or hot water and stay warm up to 18 minutes. Safe, leak free with a 2 year warranty, that's our service guarantee!
NEWGO®Ice Pack for Neck Injuries Reusable Neck Cold Pack with Soft Plush Backing for Neck Pain Relief, Swelling, Surgery - 24.8" x 4.13"- Blue
- 【Two-Sided Design】NEWGO ice pack for neck is made of double-sided pvc and soft plush backing filling with flexible gel beads for best comfort experience. Both side of the ice pack can be applied, varying level of cooling effect, the soft plush side provides soothing cold prevent frostbite to the skin while the pvc side delivers penetrating cold for effectiveness. Get started with plush side for adaption then flip over the other side for intensive and long-lasting cold.
- 【Effective Pain Relief】The reusable ice pack provides full relief of neck and deliver penetrating deeper coldness to affected areas, helps relieve neck and shoulder pain, reduce swelling related to sports injuries, speed up post-surgery recovery, relieve arthritics of shoulder and chronic joint pains.
- 【Versatile】The skin-friendly neck ice wrap conforms to the curvature of neck and shoulders snugly. The ice pack wrap is also versatile to apply to other body area which you are needed. Place the ice pack in the plastic bag provided in the freezer for the next application.
- 【Hot Cold Therapy 】For heat therapy, heat the pack in microwave in 10-15 seconds intervals that helps reduce pain and increase circulation to promote rapid healing. For cold therapy, place the gel pack in the freezer at least 2 hours or until desired temperature is achieved. Good for muscle aches, neck, sprains, swelling, bruises and joint pain.
- 【Warranty】1-Year-Warranty - a Free No-Hassle Replacement Process, We provide warranty for our products, if there is any question about the product, please contact us freely and we will take care of it within one day to ensure our customer experience.
Gel Ice Packs for Injuries (2 Pack) – Reusable Hot & Cold Compress for Injury, Pain Relief, Rehabilitation, Flexible Therapy for Knee, Shoulder, Back, Neck, Ankle
- [50% MORE GEL] – Our packs contain significantly more gel than competing packs, so they stay colder longer! Cheap packs sold by competitors have just a thin layer of gel, but ours are thick, so you can continually apply soothing cold or heat. Each pack measures 11” x 5.5”, with an effective area of 10” x 4.5”
- [STAYS COLDER LONGER] – Our gel is designed to stay colder much longer than competitors. Competing packs are warm after 10 minutes, but our proprietary gel stays ice cold!
- [PLIABLE AND REUSABLE] We craft our packs from a sturdy, leak proof plastic, so they’re designed to be used over and over again. They’re also designed to remain pliable when cold, so you can mold them to aches and pains on your body. Use them on your knee, ankle, shoulder, neck, head, jaw, elbow, wrist, or anywhere else you need an ice pack.
- [USE BOTH HOT AND COLD] – Our packs can be used both for both cold and hot therapy, unlike competing packs that can only be used cold. Just stick them in the microwave, or the freezer!
- [NO HASSLE 1-YEAR WARRANTY] – We stand behind our products 110%. If you ever have any issues, just get in touch and we’ll happily send a replacement or refund.
Long Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Injuries (6 X 20 Inches) Adjustable Straps - Premium Quality Hot Cold Pack - Pain Relief Wrap for Lower Back Knees Hips Shoulder Ankle Muscle Cramps by Life and Limb Gel
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Suitable for both chronic and acute conditions and safe for daily use to get relief from tendinitis, bursitis, sprains, strains, muscle and joint pain, or post-surgical pain
- USA OWNED AND OPERATED - Women and Family Owned Business - Made with only the finest ingredients and textiles: non-toxic formulas, hypoallergenic materials free from neoprene and latex, and environmentally friendly plastics FREE from phthalates
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA - Our proprietary gel is non-toxic and stays flexible while frozen for safe, convenient, and effective cold therapy that is colder than ice
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNS - Designed, tested, and approved by medical professionals, our wraps ensure a perfect fit by contouring to the body and providing soft compression and cryotherapy to aid in healing. Our unique inner material is laminated to a thin plastic for a frost-free experience
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Try our wraps RISK FREE today! Our customer service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back and our products come with a 1 year warranty!
Rester's Choice Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable - (Standard Large: 11x14.5") for Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Back - Hot & Cold Compress for Swelling, Bruises, Surgery - Heat & Cold Therapy
- RELIEVE PAIN EASILY - This reusable ice pad rapidly freezes for easy & frequent use. Hot or cold, it will ease your aches and reduce inflammation. Each pad is packed full of our proprietary gel to maintain temperatures longer than lead competitors.
- COMPRESSION THERAPY - Alleviate pain and swelling using natural heat and cold compression. Use it as a microwave heating pad or as cold packs for injuries anywhere that needs it. Make sure to place cloth between your skin and gel pack to avoid ice burn!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Our large ice pack wrap is made to last with high quality binding that prevents leaks or tears, and a non-abrasive exterior that's gentle on skin. The sectional construction ensures the gel evenly distributes for better, easier application.
- FLEXIBLE WHEN FROZEN - Scientifically formulated, our gel was designed to find the best balance of cooling temperatures while maximizing flexibility. Even when frozen, it's pliable and easily wraps around your tender spots.
- THE RESTER'S CHOICE PROMISE - Guaranteed to last a lifetime, our hot & cold packs lessen your limps, better your back, and alleviate your aches forever!
Ice Packs for Injuries, Hot/Cold Therapy Pack for Neck Shoulder Back Knee,Reusable Gel Beads Cooling Neck Wrap Pain Relief for Injuries,Swelling, Aches, Bruises & Sprains
- *The ice gel pack ,with an adjustable one-size-fits all velcro strap is uniquely designed to offer efficient soothing relief to various aches and pains and other discomfort on neck&shoulder,lowerback,joints
- *Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide both heat and cool therapy. Freeze the packs or microwave them depending on your needs.it's great for aches,swelling,bruises and related discomforts.
- *First aid essential for home or clinical use as it is ideal for sports injuries, muscle pains, strain & stiffness, body aches ,swellings, minor burn, sprain, strain, inflammation, muscle pains and more.
- *Performance:Reusable,Non-toxic reusable hot & cold knee wrap with comfortable fabric backing,The Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide both heat and cool therapy, remedies and treatment.
- *Reusable, the gel packs are reusable and can be frozen, heated or microwaved. Non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof plastic,You can safely use it.
Thermopeutic Reusable Ice Pack for Injuries Unisex (15” X 7”) - Extra Long Lasting Gel Cold Pack Ice Wrap for Pain Relief and Surgery - Shoulder, Lower Back, Knee, Arm, Foot, Hip and More
- Our pack will stay extremely cold - Our long lasting cold formula will keep your pack cold longer than any of our competitors.
- High quality neoprene strap made for easy 1 hand securing. Our strap will also give you maximum compression on your treatment area.
- Made with quality leak-proof plastic and non-toxic gel.
- Perfect for all body parts: head, shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, chest, back, waist, hip, thigh, leg, foot, knee, ankle rotator cuff, neck, and more.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY card included with your purchase
The best long ice packs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the long ice packs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the long ice packs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying long ice packs
There are some things you should consider when buying a long ice packs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a long ice packs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your long ice packs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most long ice packss fall within the price range of $ 9.95 to $ 13.97. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Ice Pack (5″x18″ Size).
If you want something medium range, choose NEWGO®Ice Pack for Neck Injuries Reusable Neck Cold Pack with Soft Plush Backing for Neck Pain Relief, Swelling, Surgery – 24.8″ x 4.13″- Blue. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Rester’s Choice Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable – (Standard Large: 11×14.5″) for Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Back – Hot & Cold Compress for Swelling, Bruises, Surgery – Heat & Cold Therapy
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the long ice packs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Rester’s Choice Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable – (Standard Large: 11×14.5″) for Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Back – Hot & Cold Compress for Swelling, Bruises, Surgery – Heat & Cold Therapy
3. The brand
Buying the long ice packs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your long ice packs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a long ice packs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best long ice packs?
The best long ice packs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Ice Pack (5″x18″ Size)
Are there any good deals on long ice packs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best long ice packs and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest long ice packs?
Although most of the cheaper long ice packs do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Rester’s Choice Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable – (Standard Large: 11×14.5″) for Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Back – Hot & Cold Compress for Swelling, Bruises, Surgery – Heat & Cold Therapy
Where can I buy the long ice packs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best long ice packs
We hope you liked the long ice packss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,