In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen natural charcoal for grilling . We would recommend using Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal – 35LB as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 natural charcoal for grilling – Our Picks
Top natural charcoal for grilling review
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal - 35LB
- 100% NATURAL: Pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material
- PRO / RESTAURANT QUALITY: No sparking, no popping, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, or kamado
- SUPERIOR BURN: Twice the cook power (over 7000kcal/g), hotter temperatures (max over 1170F), and far longer burn time (4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers)
- PURE FLAVOR: Mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks, 35 Pounds
- PREMIUM BLEND: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks
- EXCELLENT FOR KAMADO GRILLS: Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more
- BIG PIECES: Large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor
- LIGHTS UP FAST: Charcoal lights fast and lights long
FOGO Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking , 17.6 Pounds
- PREMIUM BLEND: 17.6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling (Try FOGO Super Premium for longer cooks)
- EXCELLENT FOR KAMADO GRILLS: Lump charcoal that's perfect for Kamado Grills like BGE Minimax, Kamado Joe Jr, Weber Kettle, Weber, Smoky Mountain, and more
- 2 DIFFERENT SIZES: Piece size is 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 1/3 to 2 inches in size
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly
- LIGHTS UP FAST: Charcoal lights fast and lights long
OLIVETTE Organic Charcoal Briquettes USDA Organic Certified | 100% Recycled Olive Tree Byproducts Charcoal Briquettes | Grilling, Fireplace and Sauna Heat | 100% Ecological | 6.6 lbs. (3kg) Bag
- ORGANIC CHARCOAL BRIQUETTES Olivette’s organic charcoal briquettes, made from recycled olive pulp, olive pits and olive pruning branches, bring a sustainable, eco-friendly element to your next BBQ! An innovation on the US market, our USDA organic certified charcoal contains no chemical additives at all, leaving you to enjoy the pleasant scent of olive wood perfume.
- SMOKE FREE BBQ GRILL CHARCOAL Olivette charcoal is a far healthier charcoal than other charcoals on the market! Olivette briquettes are smoke-free, even when burning, and don’t release toxic substances that can be damaging to your health. Olivette doesn’t contain chemical particles that stick to your food, producing a tastier, better-for-you BBQ experience.
- CHARCOAL FOR GRILLING & HEATING Whether you are BBQing, getting warmed up in front of your fireplace, or having a restoring sauna, Olivette briquettes are both versatile and efficient! Olivette is quick to light up, burns for up to 5 hours, has a high and stable heating power (50% higher than regular wood), doesn’t spark or give off volatile ash, and is affordable too! Olivette produces an overall healthier experience, with no smoke at all.
- 100% RECYCLED NATURAL CHARCOAL Nothing gets wasted in the production of Olivette Eco-Charcoal: the briquettes are made exclusively from recycled olive wood pruning branches mixed with olive pits and pulp left after olive pressing - no trees are destroyed in the making of our charcoal. These recycled materials are assembled through an eco-friendly production method.
- OLIVETTE Atlas Olive Oils is a family-led farm company known for premium quality Extra Virgin Olive Oils. The Aqallal Family has a 4 generations’ tradition for olive tree planting and caring since 1887. Renowned for their excellence in both sustainability and quality, Atlas is proud to introduce Olivette - launching green charcoal briquettes completes the sustainable ecological vision of the company.
Best of the West Easy Start Bag Light All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Barbecue Grilling, 3.2 Pound Bag
- EASY TO USE: Just light the bag to start grilling for an easy to way to grill your favorite meat with no lighter fluid needed
- ALL NATURAL AND SAFE: No chemicals or preservatives so you don't need to worry about any chemical taste or smell
- BURNS LONGER AND HOTTER: Long-lasting and burns hotter than charcoal briquettes, making it perfect for all your outdoor grilling needs
- PERFECT FOR ANY CHARCOAL GRILL: Great to use in all charcoal grills to bring your backyard barbeque celebration to the next level; Bag dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 16 x 7 inches; Weight: 3.2 pounds
- GIVES FOOD EXTRA ZEST: Adds delicious smoky flavor to your steaks, chicken, and seafood
Springbok Braai Best Charcoal Briquettes for Grilling - All Natural Hardwood Briquettes Charcoal for Smoker, Outdoor BBQ Grill - High Heat, Long Lasting, Economical, Sustainable Acacia Wood,1x5 lb Box
- [BURNS HOTTER FOR LONGER]: Springbok Braai charcoal / briquettes are extremely high-density wood with a high carbon content that creates a high heat that burns for a lot longer than conventional charcoal.
- [LOW SPARK GENERATION]: Our high-quality charcoal produces significantly less heat sparks, which makes for a safer cooking experience, especially when outdoors or in the wild.
- [FAST IGNITION & LESS ASH]: The hard, super dry charcoal is low moisture and high density, allowing fast ignition,and results in an exceptionally low smoke flow. Less ash is another indicator of superior quality, meaning you are getting maximum value for your money, with almost zero wasted & unburnt pieces left over.
- [100% PURE AFRICAN HARDWOOD]: No additives, No junk wood, (no old pallets!) Only African hardwoods are used, no junk wood, no building site scrap wood, no trash heap recycled wood - only 100% pure African hardwood.
- [BETTER PACKAGING DESIGN]: Box packaging protects the product from breakages and minimizes useless charcoal ash. Easy pour spout for dispensing the Charcoal out of the box, as well as easier shelf storage with the neat, easy stack box.
Marewares CocoBriq All Natural Coconut Shell BBQ Charcoal 100% Natural Chemical Free Briquet Eco-Friendly Burns Longer Less Ash (1 8Lbs Pack)
- HOTTER AND LONGER BURN TIME - Unlike average grocery store charcoal, coconut charcoal burns hotter and longer so you can cook more with less
- SMOKE- AND ODORLESS - coconut contains no chemicals or fillers to reduce the amount of smoke and ash
- ALL NATURAL WITH NO CHEMICALS - Made with all natural coconut shells in order to reduce waste
- Plant-based Cocobriq BBQ briquettes are the far superior alternative to traditional wood-based charcoal
- We recommend our customers save in cost by purchasing 2+ bags of Cocobriq.
Duraflame Cowboy 26014 Cowboy Brand Natural Hardwood Briquettes, 14lb
- PREMIUM CHARCOAL: 14-pound of all-natural hardwood charcoal briquets perfect for outdoor cooking and grilling
- HARDWOOD BLEND: Designed to interject an authentic wood flavor into the food you cook
- EVEN HEAT: Allows for long-lasting and even heat
- NO NONSENSE CHARCOAL: Briquets are all-natural, which means no coal, chemicals, or added fillers
- UNIQUE SHAPE: Pillow-shaped briquets allow for even heating
VIVA PANCHO 8 LB Bag of Authentic & Natural 100% Mesquite LUMP Charcoal, Handmade
- 100% MESQUITE LUMP CHARCOAL
- 8 POUND BAG
- BURNS HOTTER AND LONGER
- ALL NATURAL
The best natural charcoal for grilling brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the natural charcoal for grilling from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the natural charcoal for grilling I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
natural charcoal for grilling – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a natural charcoal for grilling. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a natural charcoal for grilling. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your natural charcoal for grilling and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most natural charcoal for grillings fall within the price range of $ 49.95 to $ 21.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal – 35LB.
If you want something medium range, choose OLIVETTE Organic Charcoal Briquettes USDA Organic Certified | 100% Recycled Olive Tree Byproducts Charcoal Briquettes | Grilling, Fireplace and Sauna Heat | 100% Ecological | 6.6 lbs. (3kg) Bag. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Marewares CocoBriq All Natural Coconut Shell BBQ Charcoal 100% Natural Chemical Free Briquet Eco-Friendly Burns Longer Less Ash (1 8Lbs Pack)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the natural charcoal for grilling you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Marewares CocoBriq All Natural Coconut Shell BBQ Charcoal 100% Natural Chemical Free Briquet Eco-Friendly Burns Longer Less Ash (1 8Lbs Pack)
3. The brand
Buying the natural charcoal for grilling from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your natural charcoal for grilling to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a natural charcoal for grilling from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best natural charcoal for grilling?
The best natural charcoal for grilling is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal – 35LB
Are there any good deals on natural charcoal for grilling?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best natural charcoal for grilling and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest natural charcoal for grilling?
Although most of the cheaper natural charcoal for grilling do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Marewares CocoBriq All Natural Coconut Shell BBQ Charcoal 100% Natural Chemical Free Briquet Eco-Friendly Burns Longer Less Ash (1 8Lbs Pack)
Where can I buy the natural charcoal for grilling?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best natural charcoal for grilling
We hope you liked the natural charcoal for grillings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,