This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best portable gas barbque . We would recommend using Royal Gourmet GT1001 Stainless Steel Portable Grill, 10000 BTU BBQ Tabletop Gas Grill with Folding Legs and Lockable Lid, Outdoor Camping, Deck and Tailgating, Silver as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 portable gas barbque – Our Picks
Best portable gas barbque Review
Royal Gourmet GT1001 Stainless Steel Portable Grill, 10000 BTU BBQ Tabletop Gas Grill with Folding Legs and Lockable Lid, Outdoor Camping, Deck and Tailgating, Silver
4 used from $93.46
- U-Shape Burner: Our durable stainless steel tubular burner generates 10,000 BTU which achieves fast and even heat distribution for perfect grilling or remarkable searing. High output is sufficient for daily use in the cookout.
- Portable Design: Folding support legs and latching hood with compact handle make it easy to carry or store to the decks, patios, camping, tailgating and more. Easy assembly with only a few steps.
- Spacious Cooking Space: Total of 280 square inches cooking area, including 206 sq. in. stainless steel cooking grates and 75 sq. in. chrome-coated warming rack.
- Temperature Monitor: The lid-mounted temperature gauge helps monitor the fluctuation in real time for slow-grilling or searing mark.
- No Fussy Cleanup: A large size of stainless steel grease tray facilitates easy cleanup after grilling. It can be removable for dumping the residues all the time during the grilling.
Duke Grills Omaha Go Anywhere Portable Gas Grill - Mini BBQ Propane Grill for Camping, RV, Tailgate - Cooks 8 hamburgers at once - Long Life Steel - Foldable Legs
- Duke Go Anywhere Gas Grill - This easy portable propane grill is just the right size and design for taking your BBQ wherever you go. This small grill fold into a compact size for any occasion
- 11,000 BTU Burner for use with 16.4 oz or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
- Versatile Gas Grill - With foldable legs that can be used as handles this works great as a gas grill for boat, hibachi grill, camping gas grill, indoor / outdoor, rv gas grill
- Fits 6 burgers and 4 hot dogs at one time - 17” x 11 3/4” x 7”, 168 sq-inch cooking surface
- Lifetime Guarantee - We guarantee all Duke Grills for life
Cuisinart CCG190RB Inch, 14.5" x 14.5" x 15", Portable Charcoal Grill, 14" (Red)
3 used from $15.36
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- THREE SECURE LID LOCKS: The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: Measures 14 x 14 x 15 inches and weighs only 2 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- ENAMEL COATED FIREBOX AND ASH CATCHER: Features a durable enamel coated firebox and convenient mess-free ash catcher for safety and ease.
Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black, 15"H x 19.5"W x 11.5"L
3 used from $48.75
- Holds up to six burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and base retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The lid locks for easy portability and dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean.Primary cooking area (square inches):160
MARTIN Portable Propane Bbq Gas Grill 14,000 Btu Porcelain Grid with Support Legs and Grease Pan
- U-SHAPE BURNER - 14000 BTU Even cooking the porcelain cooking grid and closing stainless steel lid mean your food gets cooked evenly from the get-go
- FOLDING SUPPORT LEGS - Quick deployment you can have this grill out of the garage and fired up in less than one minute
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - If you like to cook different types of meats when you host a Barbeque; sear in the juices of every steak you cook, make slow-grilled chicken perfectly every time and even grill buns and vegetables without disaster striking
- GREASE PAN - Quick clean grease tray keeps your grilling area clean
- 354 Square Inches of total Cooking Surface, Retractable warming rack and Piezo-ignition system no need external power source
NOMADIQ Portable Propane Gas Grill | Small, Mini, Lightweight Tabletop BBQ | Perfect for Camping, Tailgating, Outdoor Cooking, RV, Boats, Travel
1 used from $273.59
- ✅ TRULY COMPACT AND PORTABLE GAS GRILL TO TAKE ON-THE-GO - Weighing ONLY 12 pounds, the nomadiQ grills are easy to transport and can go anywhere: camp, tailgate, RV, boat, parks, hikes, boating, decks & patios, travel, apartments & tiny homes, beach, roadtrip and more. Can be used as a table top grill inside & outside. INCLUDES 2 Drip Trays, Gas Hose/Regulator, Carrying Strap (for easy transport) & Manual
- ✅ 226 SQUARE INCH CERAMIC COATED NON-STICK GRATES - Boasting a huge cooking area, this portable propane grill has plenty of room to grill all your favorite foods, while distributing heat evenly and efficiently. Grates are easily removable, DISHWASHER SAFE, and rust-resistant.
- ✅ ALMOST 10,000 BTU WITH DUAL BURNERS - With 2 separate grilling sides, each encompassing almost 5,000 BTU, this BBQ grill allows you to barbecue using only one side or both sides, while controlling their temperatures individually using independently controlled burners.
- ✅ OPENS AND CLOSES QUICKLY - If it takes longer than 45 seconds to set-up, you are doing something wrong. In 3 simple moves, unlock, open, connect and grill. The grill heats up quickly, meaning you can light it and start your grilling experience right away. No Assembly Required!
- ✅ SOLID AND DURABLE COMPONENTS - The nomadiQ Grill is made from heavy steel construction with a powder coated finish for durability. With stainless steel burners and cast-iron grill plates, the nomadiQ grill is built to withstand your most adventurous outdoor activities. Its ELECTRIC PUSH-TO-START IGNITION SWITCH will quickly and reliably fire up your grill anywhere.
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
3 used from $112.39
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
Cuisinart CGG-180TS Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
4 used from $90.76
- 145-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 145-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5,500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5,500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 18.5 x 16 x 11.5 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- DURABLE FOLDING LEGS: The grill features folding legs that provide a stable and durable base for the grill while in use and can be easily folded away during transport. Grill legs do not extend.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
2 Burner Grill Propane Stove Grill Gas and Liquid Propane Grill/ Stove Portable Barbecue Grill Outdoor Cooking Camping Stove Stainless Steel Black
- TWO BURNERS - 2-in-1 design make you can use the GRILL and STOVE at the same time. Spacious 170-sq.-in non stick grill area, and fits up to 12-in pan on the stove area. Suitable for 1 pound propane tank. Large capacity is suitable for a whole family meal.
- DURABLE - Built with a heavy-duty baking pan, durable cast iron grill grates and the whole unit has a strong powder coat finish. Free 30-in high pressure Propane Hose and Regulator.
- PORTABLE - Collapsible design with carrying handle for easy transportation and fits to most car trunks. Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting,or backyard cooking.Weighs 20 pounds.
- WIND BLOCK - Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes. Both the grill pan and the grease management tray are removable and dishwasher safe.
- USER FRIENDLY - Easy to transport, set up and clean. Adjustable burners give you precise control for both grill and stove. Detachable leg offers ideal cooking height(26-in) and great stability on almost any terrain.
The popular portable gas barbque brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the portable gas barbque from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the portable gas barbque I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying portable gas barbque
There are some things you should consider when buying a portable gas barbque. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a portable gas barbque. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your portable gas barbque and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most portable gas barbques fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 124.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Royal Gourmet GT1001 Stainless Steel Portable Grill, 10000 BTU BBQ Tabletop Gas Grill with Folding Legs and Lockable Lid, Outdoor Camping, Deck and Tailgating, Silver.
If you want something medium range, choose Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black, 15″H x 19.5″W x 11.5″L. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the portable gas barbque you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
3. The brand
Buying the portable gas barbque from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your portable gas barbque to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a portable gas barbque from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best portable gas barbque?
The best portable gas barbque is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Royal Gourmet GT1001 Stainless Steel Portable Grill, 10000 BTU BBQ Tabletop Gas Grill with Folding Legs and Lockable Lid, Outdoor Camping, Deck and Tailgating, Silver
Are there any good deals on portable gas barbque?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best portable gas barbque and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest portable gas barbque?
Although most of the cheaper portable gas barbque do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Where can I buy the portable gas barbque?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best portable gas barbque
We hope you liked the portable gas barbques that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,