In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen remote control car alarm system . We would recommend using Universal 12V Auto Car Alarm Keyless Entry System with Remote Control Siren Sensor as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 remote control car alarm system – Our Choices
remote control car alarm system Review :
Universal 12V Auto Car Alarm Keyless Entry System with Remote Control Siren Sensor
- - Warning identification, Anti-hijacking, Central door locking system automation, Door unclosed well warning function
- - Car finding / help calling, Re-arm, LED indicator, Engine cut off, Emergency disarm
- - Intruding warning, Power off memory. Remote trunk release ( negative signal )
- - Electrical/Pneumatic central locking optional without keys
- - Side door trigger ( negative signal ). Silent Arm, Arming reminding. Emergence override,valet mode
Car Alarm Security System, Keyless Entry 2-Way LCD Remote Control Scytek 777
1 used from $79.98
- One 5 Button LCD 2-Way Remote Control One Ultra Slim With Metal Frame 5 Button 1-Way Remote Control Built-In Parking Light Relay, Programmable (+/-) Built-In Smart Dual-Zone Impact Sensor
- Six Tone Siren 12 Volt Plug-in user programmable Coded Override Switch And LED on the Antenna Lock, Unlock and Passenger Unlock Outputs (-) User Selectable Auto-Lock and Unlock with Ignition Interior Light Output (-) Horn out (-) Output for Starter Interupt Relay (-)
- Two Programmable Auxiliary Channels, Pulsed, Timed and Latched (-) Auto Disarm with Auxiliary 1 (Trunk) Activation Programmable Programmable Three Stage Anti Car-Jack Feature Factory Alarm Upgrade Inputs (+) Data Bus Port Alarm Trigger zone Identification
- MobiLink G3, Cell Phone and Tracking Compatible (Plug & Play) Two Car Operation Remote Start through Data Bus On Cars With Push To Start Buttons & Most New Cars Designed and Assembled in USA
- Note Some Cars Will Need Bypass Mod for Remote Start Ask Us About I data Link All Scytek Alarms Will Work With Mobile Link GPS And Phone App Control Lets you upgrade any of ScyTek Remote Start or Alarm systems to Control, or Locate Your Car From Virtually Anywhere With Your Smartphone or PC. It can also be used as Stand-alone tracking with Lock/Unlock and Starter Interrupt outputs.
Prestige APS997Z Two-Way LCD Confirming Remote Start & Alarm 1-Mile Range
2 used from $144.50
- (1) Five Button 2-Way LCD Confirming Transmitter (1) Five Button 1-Way Transmitter Flash Logic FLCART Compatible Glass Mount Antenna with Built-in LED Light
Scytek A15 Keyless Entry Car Alarm Security System, 2 Key Fob Remote Controls
- Scytek Astra A15 Security System & Keyless Entry Easy plug and play upgrade through the system antenna port
- Two 5 Button 1-Way Remote Control Built-In Parking Light Relay, Programmable (+/-) Built-In Smart Dual Zone Impact Sensor
- 2 Way confirmation with your smartphone Capable Witth G3 MOBILE GPS It can also be used as Stand-alone tracking with Lock/Unlock and Starter Interrupt outputs. ( Not Included )
- Plug-in user programmable Coded Override Switch and LED on the Antenna Lock, Unlock and Passenger Unlock Outputs (-) User Selectable Auto-Lock and Unlock with Ignition Interior Light Output (-) Horn out (-) Does Not Include Siren
- Does Not Include Siren Output for Starter Interupt Relay (-) Two Programmable Auxiliary Channels, Pulsed, Timed and Latched (-) Auto Disarm with Auxiliary 1 (Trunk) Activation Programmable Programmable Three Stage Anti Car-Jack Feature Factory Alarm Upgrade Inputs (+) Data Bus Port
Avital 4105L 1-Way Remote Start System with 4-Button Remote
1 used from $79.99
- Avital remote start system includes two 4-buttom remotes with up to one and a half mile range
- Lock, unlock, trunk release, and remote start
- Fault-proof starter interrupt - Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring” by car thieves.
- Dual-Zone impact sensor - Detects blows or impacts to your vehicle with this 2-stage sensor that can react either with chirps or the full wrath of the siren.
- Directed SmartStart Compatible
VJOYCAR Wireless Car Alarm DIY Install, 2 Way LCD Remote Control System with Shock Vibration Alarm/Door Open Alarm/Trunk Open Alarm/Car Finder Remotely Universal for All Vehicles
- 【Wireless Car Alarm】 Wireless Car Alarm System: different from the normal car alarm, this system doesn't have main unit box, no need cables cut, the shock sensor and the air pressure sensor are wireless to siren.
- 【DIY Install】5 minutes to DIY Install: just need connect siren black / red cable to car battery - / +, then connect to high frequency antenna to siren connector, fix siren around the wiper around windshield.
- 【Main Functions】Illegal door open alarm, illegal trunk open alarm, car shock alarm, and find car via two way remote control.
- 【Long Distance Alarm】The high frequency antenna ensure the alarm system can be valid for 1000 meters.
- 【Warranty】Only support 12-15V power input, pls don't install it if more than 15V voltage. 2 years quality warranty, during usage, if need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know, thanks.
Prestige APS997Z 2-Way 5-Button LCD Remote Control w/ 1 Mile Operating Range
- The APS997Z has been redesigned with the new metal chrome look and feel. This system offers a deluxe 2-way LCD command confirming 5-button transmitter, 2500 foot operating range, the convenience of 24 hour start mode, cold temperature start mode, and illuminated entry mode as well as the safety of remote panic in all modes, protected valet, intrusion alert with memory and more!
- Technical Details: (1) Five Button 2-Way LCD Confirming Transmitter, (1) Five Button 1-Way Transmitter
- FlashLogic FLCART Compatible, Glass Mount Antenna with Built-in LED Light and Valet Switch, Programmed transmitter notification
- Automatic Arming, Automatic Locking, Illuminated Entry, Multiple Vehicle Control Remote, Keyless Entry
- 11 NOC Outputs, 19 Control Options / 4 - Auxiliary Outputs, 10 Control Options
Compustar CS7900-AS All-in-One 2-Way Remote Start and Alarm Bundle w/ 3000 feet Range
- Some vehicles may require extra parts which are sold separately and not included. Wiring diagrams and installation instructions NOT included. Professional installation required.
- 3000-ft max range remote start + alarm bundle with 2-way interactive LCD remote. Includes CM600 control module, shock sensor, siren, and LED.
- 2-Way is the Only Way! Lock and start your vehicle with confidence using Compustar 2-way remotes, which provide visual and audible confirmation when your commands are sent successfully.
- Intelligent Security Sensors - The CS7900-AS is capable of adding door, hood, trunk, and impact sensors all around your vehicle to detect intrusion into your vehicle. In the event of intrusion, the 2-way LCD remote included with this system will alert you what's happening to your vehicle.
FICBOX Universal Car Door Lock Vehicle Keyless Entry System Auto Remote Central Kit with Control Box
- Remote lock and unlock your car,Universal for 12V Car(original car with window lifting driver module is required)
- Direction light flashing;LED indicator.
- Central door lock automatically ;Remote car location.Includes Two 3-Button Remotes
- Remote trunk release;Rising power window(trunk driving motor of your car is required).
- Install this lock requires the original car has a manual control motor.
The best remote control car alarm system brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the remote control car alarm system from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the remote control car alarm system I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying remote control car alarm system
There are some things you should consider when buying a remote control car alarm system. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a remote control car alarm system. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your remote control car alarm system and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most remote control car alarm systems fall within the price range of $ 28.99 to $ 139.69. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Universal 12V Auto Car Alarm Keyless Entry System with Remote Control Siren Sensor.
If you want something medium range, choose Scytek A15 Keyless Entry Car Alarm Security System, 2 Key Fob Remote Controls. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Prestige APS997Z 2-Way 5-Button LCD Remote Control w/ 1 Mile Operating Range
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the remote control car alarm system you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Prestige APS997Z 2-Way 5-Button LCD Remote Control w/ 1 Mile Operating Range
3. The brand
Buying the remote control car alarm system from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your remote control car alarm system to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a remote control car alarm system from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best remote control car alarm system?
The best remote control car alarm system is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Universal 12V Auto Car Alarm Keyless Entry System with Remote Control Siren Sensor
Are there any good deals on remote control car alarm system?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best remote control car alarm system and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest remote control car alarm system?
Although most of the cheaper remote control car alarm system do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Prestige APS997Z 2-Way 5-Button LCD Remote Control w/ 1 Mile Operating Range
Where can I buy the remote control car alarm system?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best remote control car alarm system
We hope you liked the remote control car alarm systems that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,