This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best weber grill thermometers . We would recommend using Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 weber grill thermometers – Our Choices
Top weber grill thermometers review
Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
6 used from $42.98
- The Weber iGrill 3 is your answer to perfectly grilled food, every time, and mounts directly into your Genesis II or Spirit II gas grill. This app-connected thermometer allows you to monitor the doneness of up to four cuts of meat, from beginning to end, and notifies you on your smart device once food has reached the perfect temperature to serve.Measures -22°F (-30°C) to 572°F (300°C)
- Four probe capacity (two meat probes included); GRILL TEMPERATURE ALERTS
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716?F; Measures -22?F (-30?C) to 572?F (300?C)
- iGrill 3 is ONLY compatible with Weber Genesis II, Genesis II LX, and Spirit II gas barbecue gas grills and permanently mounts to the side table
- 250-hour battery life (batteries included). Please note- Some smart devices are not compatible with the Weber iGrill App, including: iPhone 4, iPad 1st or 2nd generation, Huawei phones
Weber Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- Digital display
- Fast, accurate reading
- Reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- The temperature range: 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 446 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth for prolonged use
Weber 3201 Connect Smart Grilling Hub, Black
- Compatible with any grill
- Flip and serve notifications
- Select doneness (medium-rare steak) and receive alerts when ready
- Food readiness countdown and estimated cook time
- Step-by-step assistance from setup to when it’s time to eat
Weber iGrill Mini (7202)
3 used from $37.14
- Single probe capacity (one meat probe included)
- Meat probes are heat resistant up to 716˚F
- Smart LED
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 150-hour battery life (battery included)
Weber Replacement Thermometer 67088, Center Mount, 2-3/8" Diameter
- Weber Part number 67088 (Replaces Weber Part 67731)
- Fits Genesis 300 series grills (2007-2016) and Summit (2005-2016) models
- Includes the wing nut but not the bezel
- Thermometer has a tab on the back of the head to lock it into place on the bezel
- Diameter of temperature panel: 2-3/8" | Length of prong: 1-1/2"
Weber # 60393 Genesis/Summit Thermometer without Tab
- Weber part # 60393 Summit or Genesis Thermometer without Tab.
- Fits many older Weber Genesis 300 Series Grills and Weber Summit (2007-2010) and many older Weber Summit Gold/Platinum/Silver Series Grills (model years 2000-2007).
- This thermometer does not include the mounting/locator tab feature, which is designed to prevent the thermometer from twisting or spinning.
- Does not include the outer bezel housing. The part number for the Weber bezel is 67717 (not included, can be purchased separately).
- Diameter of thermometer: 2-3/8". Length of prong is 1-3/4".
Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q Grill Replacement Thermometer, 1-13/16" Diameter
- Weber OEM replacement part (Diameter: 1-13/16" | Length of the probe is 1-1/2")
- Fits Weber Q 120, 220, 300, 320 Grills (2007 - 2013)
- Fits Weber Spirit 200 and 300 Gas Grills (2007 to present)
- Fits Weber Charcoal Grills
- To confirm model fit, please scroll down to description
Weber iGrill Pro Meat Probe
- One temperature probe and four colored indicators included.
- Double crimped at probe and cord connection point offering increased water resistance.
- Helps monitor the core temperature of your meat.
- Measures up to 572F. Not dishwasher safe
- Probe cord wrap included for easy storage.
67088 & 67731 Accurate Grill Thermometer for Weber Genesis 300, II and Summit Series Grills, Center Mount, Genesis E/S-310 330 Thermostat, Lid Temperature Gauge Replacement for Weber
- It fits Genesis 300 series (2007-2016), Summit (2005-2016) models and Genesis II series (2017 and newer). Replacement for Weber 67088 / 67731 grill lid thermometer.
- Please mind it has a tab on the back of the head to lock it into place on the bezel. Diameter of temperature panel is 2-3/8”. Length of the prong is 1-1/2”.
- This item contains a temperature gauge and a wing nut. But Bezel is not contained.
- The gauge markings for the thermometer get started at 150 degrees Fahrenheit and goes up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit (Also has marks for Celsius from 70 to 400 degrees).
- This stainless steel thermometer is constructed with thermostable material and well designed with dedicated bimetallic temperature probe, ensuring safety and accuracy in its long time service, helping you control the heat accurately for better flavor of food.
The popular weber grill thermometers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the weber grill thermometers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the weber grill thermometers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
weber grill thermometers – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a weber grill thermometers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a weber grill thermometers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your weber grill thermometers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most weber grill thermometerss fall within the price range of $ 78 to $ 16.06. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer.
If you want something medium range, choose Weber iGrill Mini (7202). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q Grill Replacement Thermometer, 1-13/16″ Diameter
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the weber grill thermometers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q Grill Replacement Thermometer, 1-13/16″ Diameter
3. The brand
Buying the weber grill thermometers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your weber grill thermometers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a weber grill thermometers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best weber grill thermometers?
The best weber grill thermometers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Weber 7204 iGrill 3 Grill Thermometer
Are there any good deals on weber grill thermometers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best weber grill thermometers and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest weber grill thermometers?
Although most of the cheaper weber grill thermometers do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Weber 60540 Charcoal, Spirit, Q Grill Replacement Thermometer, 1-13/16″ Diameter
Where can I buy the weber grill thermometers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best weber grill thermometers
We hope you liked the weber grill thermometerss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,